Pages

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Malaysia, my country Year 5F

Malaysia, My Country

MY REFLECTION:
INTRODUCTION:
This is actually the topic in the English Language Year 5 textbook that I have been waiting for because it is really connected to whatever they have learned in the subject Kajian Tempatan and Pendidikan Sivik dan Kewarganegaraan.

STRENGTHS:
With the help of the teaching aids that I have provided for my students, I think they managed to understand what was the lesson about. They paid enough attention, which was a good call at that time and they managed to answer questions correctly (at least, more that my targeted objective). They participated actively.

WEAKNESSES:
I have actually wasted about 10 minutes to set up everything. I should have known beforehand that my extension wire wasn't functioning. So, I asked one of the students to go to the school ICT centre to borrow one. While waiting for him, the class was quite noisy but still under control.

WAYS TO IMPROVE:
Check, check and always check my thing before I start any lesson. This will leave a bad impression for my students, if it happened all the time. So, when I came home, I discard the useless wire and bought a new one.



MY REFLECTION:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...